The Bulk Delete Tool From Regan Starr

Lately a handful of users have been asking us if there is an easy way to delete a lot of Positions, Locations, Shift Templates or Sites all at once. Today we’re excited to share a great tool that makes “bulk deleting” possible in your When I Work accounts. It was built by our good friend Regan Starr, a developer who is passionate about building specific features and add-ons for people and business owners who need help getting the most out of the web-based software they use.

We recently connected with Regan and asked him to tell us more about the Bulk Delete Tool he created for When I Work users. Read his answers below to learn how to use the tool, why he created it, and who it’s for.

What is the Bulk Delete Tool?

“Bulk Delete When I Work Toolbox Items” is an app that allows you to delete multiple Positions, Locations, Shift Templates or Sites at the same time.

How does it work?

1. Go to

2. Sign in with your When I Work account

3. In the left sidebar, click on Positions, Locations, Shift Templates or Sites

4. Select the items you wish to delete

5. Click “Delete Selected Items”

Note: Please watch the full video below before deleting any items. 

Who is it intended for?

This app is for any When I Work user that is wanting to delete a lot of Positions, Locations, Shift Templates or Sites. It is free to use. All you need is your When I Work login information.

Can you tell us a bit about what you do and why?

I build custom add-ons for business software. Oftentimes, a piece of software will offer 95% of what you need, but the other 5% is unique to your particular situation. When I Work provides excellent resources to help developers create these types of specialized features.

Where can people keep up with you online?

The best place is my weekly newsletter where I publish tips on how to improve your company using technology. You can subscribe at

Questions about the  tool? Leave a comment for us below. 

The Bulk Delete Tool From Regan Starr