We protect your data.
We do our very best to protect your data and sensitive information.
Your data is protected.
We take our customers’ privacy seriously. This is accomplished by:
- Limiting the data used
- Operating and enforcing our Privacy and Data Processing policies
- Leveraging the security and flexibility of AWS
- Storing and transmitting all data securely
- Enforcing TLS on web and mobile access
- Writing all data to multiple disks instantly
- Backing up all data daily
- Exercising up backup process through testing
We keep things up-to-date.
We strive to provide a secure platform that you can depend upon. We update our software infrastructure regularly following industry accepted best practices surrounding identity and access management, application and data controls, logging and monitoring. Additionally, we utilize industry standard open-source technologies and Amazon Web Services (AWS) managed services with a hardened configuration.
Your billing information is protected.
All credit card transactions are processed using secure encryption, which is the same level of encryption used by leading banks. Card information is transmitted, stored, and processed securely on a PCI-Compliant network.
What about an SLA?
While we do not offer an SLA, our hosting partners guarantee a 99.9% uptime. They maintain servers, upgrades, hardware and network issues in the same way as other quality-hosting providers.
Want to know more?
If you’d like more information about our security, please start a discusssion and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.