COVID-19 Resource Center
The When I Work community is feeling the impacts of this crisis in many different ways. We’ve heard your questions over the last week and built this resource center for you. You’ll see several different categories for resources that reflect the information you told us you need. This resource center is not meant to be exhaustive, but rather it’s meant to help solve your top problems and answer your most asked questions.
Last updated: 04/08/19
- If your business is experiencing fluctuations, please contact our Customer Care team for support with your When I Work account
- When I Work is committed to helping you maintain communication and ease your scheduling burden, no matter how your business is fluctuating right now. We put together a list of features you can use right now that will help you communicate everything from shift changes to new procedures with your When I Work account.
- SBA Disaster Loans: What they are and what you need to know to get one
- An easy-to-read breakdown of the CARES act. The U.S. Chamber of congress breaks down what it covers and what it means for you business.
- Companies like Comcast and Amazon are providing relief for small businesses as well. Forbes has an ongoing list on relief options from these companies that it updates daily.
- States are also offering their own versions of relief options for businesses. The Council of State Chambers curated a list of every action by state. Visit here to understand options specific to your state.
- The Paycheck Protection Program is providing relief to small businesses and their employees. The U.S. Department of Treasury has the documents you need to get started. Read on to see the qualifications and how to apply.
- For many teams going remote, work-life integration has become top of mind again, here’s how to keep your team engaged as they navigate this balancing act.
- A resource to help adjust your management style for social distancing.
- What to do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19
- How to keep your retail workers safe as an essential business.
- How to help your employees find calm during this time of uncertainty.
- Business relief loans: How much can I borrow? How do I start? A step-by-step guide that answers these questions and more.
- The difference between laying employees off and furloughing them.
- How will the CARES Act help my small business? A guide for your business.
- Who’s eligible for disaster loans? Most small businesses are eligible for disaster relief loans. The U.S. Small Business Administration details the options available.
- Where can do I apply for a disaster loan? Apply here.
- Several industries are growing rapidly right now and are actively hiring. If your employees are looking for employment options, share this ongoing list of places that are hiring with them.
- Unemployment varies by state. Share these resources with your employees so they can start the process:
- Taking care of your mental health right now is more important than ever. The Harvard Business Review sheds light on what our discomfort during this time might really be.
- Mental Health America put together a massive list of resources on a variety of mental health topics. You’ll find tools for anxiety, financial resources, resources for immediate response, and more.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has a lot great resources for small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- For small businesses, especially with payroll questions, visit Gusto’s COVID-19 Resource Hub.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation has a guide for small businesses with easy-to-understand guides. Additionally, if you have questions you can reach out to the foundation directly.