How You Know When It’s Time For a New Job
Do you hit the snooze button no less than 5 times every morning before your work shift? While you’re at work, do you catch yourself constantly daydreaming about how you’ll spend your next day off or hopelessly counting down the days, hours, and minutes until it finally arrives? If the answer is yes to all of these, it might be time to start looking for a new job. Here are some other indicators that a change may need to happen soon:
1. Your boss never listens!
2. The compensation is terrible!
3. You have no social life.
4. You can’t stand your coworkers.
5. You find excuses to skip work.
6. You can’t wait to leave work.
7. Your coworkers never have your back.
8. Work days feel like years!
9. You lie to your boss consistently!
10. You avoid your boss at all costs.
Like this post? Share it with your friends! Use the share buttons on the left.