If you’re a boss or manager looking for ways to make improvements at your business, this blog post is a good place to start. In it, you’ll find our top posts on employees, leadership, productivity, and handful of other topics that relate to your business. Take a look:
- 7 Warning Signs that Your Employees are About to Quit: It’s not very fun to think about, but it’s important to be able to learn to recognize when your employees are thinking about leaving your team.
- How To Deal With Employee No-Shows: Your business only runs smoothly if your employees are present and punctual. Get some ideas on how to reduce absenteeism.
- 7 Great Employee Retention Strategies: When you finally have the team you want working for you, your new focus should be on keeping them happy and loyal. This post will teach you how to keep your employees around.
- 18 Apps Every Smart Boss Knows About: You’re only one person. You can’t get everything done on your own. The best way to improve productivity for yourself and at your company is to streamline tasks. You can start by using the apps listed in this post.
- Five Ways to Automate Your Workplace: Automation helps you grow your business by allowing you to focus on making necessary improvements to things like onboarding, hiring, products, and more.
- The Complete Guide To Improving Employee Productivity: Not impressed with your employees? There are a number of things you can do to increase productivity across the board. This post will help you get started.
- The Ultimate Guide To Workplace Motivation: As the owner of your business, it’s up to you to keep your team motivated. Use this guide to get your team back on the right track.
- What’s The Best Way To Keep Employees Motivated? 16 Business Professionals Chime In: Sometimes you don’t have all the answers, and that’s ok. There are other people who can help. This post features employee motivation tips from professionals in a number of different industries.
- 7 Motivational Books To Gift Your Top Employees: One of the best and easiest ways to reward your employees is by giving them the opportunity to continue learning. Consider gifting one of these books the next time one of your employees does a great job.
About Business Growth
- 27 Low-Cost Ways To Grow Your Business: Growing your business doesn’t have to be expensive. There are a number of low-cost strategies you can implement that can significantly impact business growth. Take a few ideas from this post.
- 5 Ways Happiness Impacts Business Growth: Your business won’t grow without happy employees, customers, or partners. This post will make you think more about the level of happiness that exists (or doesn’t) at your business.
- Four Business Stories You Need To Read: Spending some time reading case studies and stories can help you decide what changes need to be made in order to make your business better. This post includes four that you can read today over lunch.
- How To Launch a Successful Marketing Campaign: You might not have a dedicated marketing team at your disposal, but that doesn’t mean you should ignore marketing altogether. This post offers a beginner’s guide to developing and launching a marketing campaign for your business.
- How To Humanize Your Marketing Efforts [Q&A With Brian Honigman]: People like doing business with people. This post will help you understand why and how to humanize your marketing efforts.
- Are You Using Facebook As Well As These Small Businesses? [21 Case Studies]: You might have a Facebook page for your business, but do you have any idea how to best utilize the platform to boost brand awareness and increase sales? If not, see what other businesses have been doing and what has worked best for them.
- The Best TED Talks For Leaders: There’s always room to improve as a leader. These talks are great for leadership development.
- 11 Ways to Improve Your Onboarding Program: If you’re frustrated with your onboarding program, try implementing some of the tactics mentioned in this post.
- The All-Time Best Business Podcasts For Bosses [2014 Edition]: Unless you work out of your home, you likely have extra free time in your day to listen to these podcasts. Look through the list, find one you like, and start listening during your morning and evening commute into work.
About Specific Industries
- 7 Ways To Gather Customer Feedback At Your Coffee Shop: These tips work for coffee shops, but they are also great for many other kinds of small businesses. If you have a brick-and-mortar business, you can take the ideas in this post and use them to get helpful feedback from customers.
- 8 Brilliant Hacks For Boosting Restaurant Customer Loyalty: Interested in developing some sustainable relationships with customers? Use the genius ideas presented in this post.
- Top 10 Human Resources Bloggers You Must Follow: If you need help with human resources at your business, look to the professionals listed in this post for help.
About Employee Scheduling
- 3 Free Ways to Schedule Your Employees: Looking for employee scheduling solutions? Start here.
- Completely Redesigned Employee Scheduling App For iOS 8: You and your employees likely all have mobile and smart phones. Why not use them to make scheduling easier?
- Free Excel Template for Employee Scheduling: If you’re not quite ready to go mobile yet, start with this free excel template. Then when you’re ready, make the move over to our app.